My week of Hell is over.....

tinydoughboy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 8, 2008
Jacksonville, NC
Last Thursday night I came home to my 722 rebooting itself....after getting great assistance from my satelliteguys.us...I couldn't get anything to work. So I broke down and called Dish Network. Where the tech had me do the normal troubleshooting...after 30 min of talking to the tech he says "hey, well you need a new receiver". I'll send an email to the resolution desk and get you one sent out ASAP. I say:" Thanks, the All-Star race is Saturday night I want to watch it"

Saturday comes and goes,(not thinking I would get it anyway)...Monday and Tuesday comes and goes. I call on Wednesday and someone tells me Oh sorry.....nothing was shipped out. I'll do it now and you will have it on FRIDAY!!!!...So now I have my reciever and it's hooked up...But I never thought going w/out TV for a week was so painful! If it weren't for the good equipment and the good channels I am getting, I probably would have gone elsewhere. But here I am happy as hell now. . with my HD back. . . And all is right in the world. . . . .

I am going on vacation now for a week(go figure).......Everyone have a great Memorial Day.....Talk to you soon!.....

Exactly why I picked up a spare 311 for cheap, if the worst happens at least I'll have something I can activate temporarily.

Exactly why I picked up a spare 311 for cheap, if the worst happens at least I'll have something I can activate temporarily.

ha! guess i have 2 spares. thought they were doorstops, but didn't want to throw them away.

I'd rather have a spare 722, tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)