my xbox 360 has shipped

korsjs

Welcome To SatelliteGuys
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 25, 2004
Land O Lakes, FL
walmart shipped my xbox 360 via ups today. i think they have it so it will arrive on tuesday. ups site is not updated with the tracking number yet, so i will have to wait until later tonight to see the arrival date.

I got my 360 already via MountainDew contest, but they gave me no games :( The ones I preordered shipped on Wed but are on the slowazz train like yours to arrive Monday night or Tuesday moring.

I was at Circuit City in Alpharetta GA yesterday (N Atlanta). They said they have received 20 units, the local Wal Mart got 14 and the Best Buy got 140. Best Buy is apparently going to have a Midnight sale for the 360 - Circuit City is just going to do coupons for those first in line when they open in the AM.

I think I'll wait until next year!

RicS said:
I was at Circuit City in Alpharetta GA yesterday (N Atlanta). They said they have received 20 units, the local Wal Mart got 14 and the Best Buy got 140. Best Buy is apparently going to have a Midnight sale for the 360 - Circuit City is just going to do coupons for those first in line when they open in the AM.

I think I'll wait until next year!

I really want this system, as I sold everything to get it (psp, ps2, extra remotes etc...) I had about 600 to spend and I got the 360, PDz, need for speed, extra controller, and I will get one more game not sure!

roachxp said:
I got my 360 already via MountainDew contest, but they gave me no games :( The ones I preordered shipped on Wed but are on the slowazz train like yours to arrive Monday night or Tuesday moring.

Roachxp if you want to fly here.. I got 4 games waiting to be played. :D I preordered my games way back in aug. they all arrived yeasterday via ups.

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06

Call of Duty 2

Project Gotham Racing 3

Madden NFL 06

Also, Kong is on its way :)

I just got off the phone with EB games, I've dropped off the first shipment. :(
I pre ordered back in May, good thing this is a X-mas present for my son, or I'd be really pissed. I already received the extra controllers, plug and play kits though.

angiodan said:
I just got off the phone with EB games, I've dropped off the first shipment. :(
I pre ordered back in May, good thing this is a X-mas present for my son, or I'd be really pissed. I already received the extra controllers, plug and play kits though.

seems like they are doing that to everyone, wonder why they are getting there numbers chopped like that, what I am wondering is, if maybe microsoft is going to have a huge second shipment, this first one is just enough to create a frenzy does that make sense?!>!>!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts