Mydish.com down?

Can't get any response from the server.

Good morning, Radioguy41! I hate to hear that you are unable to log into mydish.com. Here are a few things that you can try:

1. Close out of the website. Then clear out your cookies and cache. Then access mydish.com again and try logging in.
2. Try using another browser to access to access mydish.com to see if this will resolve your issue.

Let us know if one of these options worked!

--Trisha R.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Last time I couldn't log-in, I then tried it using IE instead of Firefox and had no problem.

Annoying, but at least I could log-in...
I can log in to mydish.com in my Chrome browser but when I select on any item in the left hand column I get "This page isn’t working, If the problem continues, contact the site owner. HTTP ERROR 400." Everything works fine in mydish.com when I use my IE browser. Is anyone else having this issue with Chrome browser? I really don't want to clear out cookies and cache.

I can log in to mydish.com in my Chrome browser but when I select on any item in the left hand column I get "This page isn’t working, If the problem continues, contact the site owner. HTTP ERROR 400." Everything works fine in mydish.com when I use my IE browser. Is anyone else having this issue with Chrome browser? I really don't want to clear out cookies and cache.
I just logged in with chrome it worked fine and I had access to everything.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Thanks. Guess I will have to clear out the cookies and cache.

cookie.jpg

I had to generate a new password for My Dish. It worked fine after that. And if your Dish Anywhere page shows receiver "not connected" a Logout/Login will fix that too.
I cleared the cache and cookies and still didn't work. So I tried to change password thru a reset mydish email DISH sent me and can't get that to work either. I get some thing when I click the submit button,"This page isn’t working, If the problem continues, contact the site owner. HTTP ERROR 400." I will call DISH tomorrow.

When that happens it often means the website is using proprietary Microsoft HTML tags when coding the page, most often associated with using Microsoft Frontpage as the editor. As a system troubleshooter for many years I used to run into it often but less so in recent years as Frontpage declines in use (thank God). Arrogant MS seemed to think they were above complying with world standards (currently HTML5 (5.2)) which is why IE has always been the least standards compliant browser out there.

Reactions: TheKrell
I'm not a Chrome user, but mydish.com is a no-go with Firefox and has been for the past 4 or so months. If I want to login, I have to use IE (which is just absurd, as it worked for years with Firefox prior to 4 months ago)...it is the only site I visit that doesn't work with Firefox...

I just logged into mydish.com with Firefox and everything seemed to work fine. I don't know why I'm seeing a different result than you are. :imconfused

I'm using the 64-bit variety, version 69.0. What variety (flavor?) and version are you using? Just curious to see if there's a difference?

PC 64 bit 69.0.1 that I got today, but it has been working all along with previous versions. I was there a couple of days ago and it was fine on 69.0.

Reactions: pattykay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)