MyDish website

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I believe the option to turn receivers on and off is limited to owned equipment that is compatible with the tailgater type dish(s). I realize that hoppers can be used in more elaborate RV installs, this is intended for those who have a portable setup, and don't use them year round.

There is a person with two purchased Hoppers and uses the Pay-As-You-Go plan and has the Change Service Option.

So I would say that you have to have a Pay-As-You-Go plan which mandates purchased equipment. I think the equipment style is optional.

There is a person with two purchased Hoppers and uses the Pay-As-You-Go plan and has the Change Service Option.

So I would say that you have to have a Pay-As-You-Go plan which mandates purchased equipment. I think the equipment style is optional.

Well I guess that is why I don't see that option on my account. It wish it would just give me that option for my owned receivers I use with my Tailgater. Would save me a lot of phone call/chat time turning it on and off.

Actually I find the Chat function works just fine. And I have a certain amount of flexibility when I supply my new Service Address that a GPS selected place wouldn't.

I just find it a little disrespectful on Dish's part that I, as a full-time subscriber paying 12 months a year, doesn't have a function that a part-time subscriber (PAYG).

Reactions: TheKrell
Pay as you go doesn’t require purchased equipment. It’s the Flex option, and there are leased equipment inn Flex accounts.

By the way, dare2be, thanks for posting the screenshot of your charges and credits. I assume that the "Univision Credit" is because of the Latino Bonus Pack? I am considering adding that pack, myself. At $5 per month (after the credit) that is a really good deal.
Just to update, I added the Latino Bonus Pack, and I got the Univision credit. Thanks again, dare2be, for reminding me about this offer with the picture in post number 2.

Reactions: dare2be

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts