MyNet still on Satellite???

Status
Please reply by conversation.

reshiramex26

Original poster
Jul 16, 2013
Oregon
Hi. I'm a newbie here, but I shall go into what I was saying. I'm looking for a MyNetworkTV (aka MyNet) satellite feed. I looked in a previous thread, and it said it was on 4080 H DVB-S 27780-5/6 on Galaxy 16 (99 W). But however, according to LyngSat, it just says "(feeds)". Is MyNet still broadcasting on Galaxy 16? If they are, I would like to know! Thanks!

Try during prime time is what I remember. I did and found it. But don't spend much time watching it so can't confirm if it's still there or not.

Its on now but not for mynetwork.. just a feed starting at 1230pm ET

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Well, according to Wikipedia, they have been considered a syndication service since 2009, similiar to ION. According to LyngSat, 3791 H and 3254 H are not on the list for G16. If they are considered a syndication service, they should be broadcasting through several satellites. Or, is it just MyNetworkTV has up-converted towards a cable TV show re-run service. If I'm correct, primetime hours are 7pm-11pm. But on my satellite box, it doesn't say anything. It might be scrambled or something. Oh, by the way, I'm using a KVH M3.

Well, according to Wikipedia, they have been considered a syndication service since 2009, similiar to ION. According to LyngSat, 3791 H and 3254 H are not on the list for G16. If they are considered a syndication service, they should be broadcasting through several satellites. Or, is it just MyNetworkTV has up-converted towards a cable TV show re-run service. If I'm correct, primetime hours are 7pm-11pm. But on my satellite box, it doesn't say anything. It might be scrambled or something. Oh, by the way, I'm using a KVH M3.

Dude its not scrambled.. check 4080 and scans as G16/19 HD is on right now but not as MyNetworkTV until later.

Well, you were right the first time. Now it's not scrambled. I did not know if it was, but, it's not showing MyNet, that's for sure. It just shows a feed. Plus, full crystal-clear HD! Finally! Well, even with some JPEG-looky imaging, it looks fine to me. I know on my local MyNet affiliate, KPDX in Portland, shows MyNet programming from 9pm-11pm. So, if i'm correct...MyNet will be in on at 9pm-11pm? Or eastern time, 6pm-8pm?

Well, you were right the first time. Now it's not scrambled. I did not know if it was, but, it's not showing MyNet, that's for sure. It just shows a feed. Plus, full crystal-clear HD! Finally! Well, even with some JPEG-looky imaging, it looks fine to me. I know on my local MyNet affiliate, KPDX in Portland, shows MyNet programming from 9pm-11pm. So, if i'm correct...MyNet will be in on at 9pm-11pm? Or eastern time, 6pm-8pm?

It goes live at 8pm eastern / 5pm pacific.. as of 430pm pacific you will see the banner showing MyNetworkTv

Thank you so much. I rescaned, and found numb3rs on-air at around 5:30pm. They continued playing numb3rs until 7pm, but I lost the feed at around 6:45pm. I looked in a previous thread, and I'm guessing that it's 8pm-10pm ET, then again at 11pm-1am ET/8pm-10pm PT. I don't know, because I lost the feed.

Thank you so much. I rescaned, and found numb3rs on-air at around 5:30pm. They continued playing numb3rs until 7pm, but I lost the feed at around 6:45pm. I looked in a previous thread, and I'm guessing that it's 8pm-10pm ET, then again at 11pm-1am ET/8pm-10pm PT. I don't know, because I lost the feed.

They do both eastern/pacific time segments.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts