Mystery tuner on Hopper

Yesterday I tried using sling from my android phone and it told me that all the tuners were busy to try again later. I'm not sure how that was possible due to the fact the receiver was not on and nothing was being recorded at that time. When it works it is a really nice feature but 80 percent of the time it has difficulty loading and then buffers frequently making it a pain in the butt to watch. I'm glad I only payed thirty dollars for the sling adaptor. I just wish it was reliable because I do like to check in on the ball games occasionally while shopping with the wife, if you know what I mean.

This is probably covered elsewhere but I found that if I use IE instead of Firefox, and I would log in, then log out, then log in again, then refresh the DVR button, it would usually work. That is, until my current problem started, a couple of months ago. Up until then, I had about a year of pretty good luck with sling, as long as I had a good wireless signal to the laptop.

Just tried to get on again. After login, I selected 209 from the Guide. It brought up SCI channel 193 instead of 209. Fortunately, I actually am subscribed to this channel, so it brought it up. I was then able to switch from 193 to 209 by entering the channel in "NUM". Very odd and frustrating.

Samsung VCR code

2 hopper system

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)