Please reply by conversation.

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
N3D (103) and Cine3D (104) are live. In addition n3D on demand (1103) is up. I haven't tried them out yet, but I will be this afternoon when I get my new Panasonic hooked up.

S~

Yeah I'm not that crazy about 3D just more interesting to see what people think that already have it.

PLaying with the new 65vt25. Previews look good on n3D. Did the VOD and downloaded "Encounter in te 3rd Dimension". Weird problem wsas I had to manually set the TV to Side by Side, but when watching live on one of the channels, auto mode works like it is supposed to. Weird.

S~

3d

wow 3d looks great best picture you can get by far! Go panasonic lcd will always stink.

Watched Disnosaurs. Looked really good. Nice depth and some pop. Not quite as much as when I saw it at the IMAX a few years ago. Looking very promising.

S~

When I go to see a 3D movie @ the theater, I have noticed that the 3D picture is better the closer I sit to the screan. Is it the same for 3D tv? And how about the lighting, how does it affect the picture?

Watched the World CUp today. Great depth. Half time camers on fans was terrific. Also watched Encounter in the Third DImension. Great pop and effects. Fun to watch.

S~

Watched Africa Adventure. Program had some ghosting. Since I haven't seen it with anything else, I'm pretty sure it was the source material.

S~

I was get a little ghosting to on that one. I watched a litte nascar last night they needed more camaras. I think the i max ppv was the best 3d so far.

I was get a little ghosting to on that one. I watched a litte nascar last night they needed more camaras. I think the i max ppv was the best 3d so far.

I think the camera positions were horrible. The regular TNT broadcast had better positioning. Audio sucked. If they were using the TNT commentary, I don;t know why they didn't use the DD feed, too. It was harsh. Even the WC has DD5.1. They need to improve on this when they do it again. Hopefully the World Series will be better.

S~

Glad to see them adding more 3D channels (which probably less than 3% of their subscribers are equipped for) while still missing a bunch of HD channels. Makes sense.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts