Name all your streaming devices...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Except for the Nvidia, I have just about all there is. My main Go To is Apple TV. with 2020 Roku Ultimate picking up the slack on a few apps that don't play nice with Apple...like Disney + (no FF or RR)

Not much here. Streaming device is Roku Express Plus. For anything else like YouTube videos, I stream off my iPhone to the Roku using the web video cast, to get it to my TV.

That’s it. Both my TVs are CRT without HDMI, definitely not smart TVs.

Dedicated Devices:
Roku 3
Roku Express
VIZIO E-Series E55-C1 55" LED Smart TV
Insignia 32-inch Class F20 Series Smart HD 720p Fire TV

Other Devices:
Sony BDP-S590 3D Blu-ray Disc Player (I haven't used it for streaming in years)
Sony BDPS6500 3D 4K Upscaling Blu-ray Player (again, hardly ever used for streaming)

Amazon and Costco are selling 2021 32GB Apple TV 4K for $99.99 ahead of the 2022 release next month.

Amazon and Costco are selling 2021 32GB Apple TV 4K for $99.99 ahead of the 2022 release next month.
They are also selling a year’s subscription to Apple TV+ for $44.99, well worth it since it is jumped to $6.99 a month or a year at $69, I bought two which I stacked on top of the year I already paid for, so 2025.

Reactions: Bobby
They are also selling a year’s subscription to Apple TV+ for $44.99, well worth it since it is jumped to $6.99 a month or a year at $69, I bought two which I stacked on top of the year I already paid for, so 2025.
I added a year myself!

Where are you finding this? Costco shows me 62.99. Don't see it at all at Amazon.

I have two Nvidia Shield Pros and a Nvidia Shield that I use mostly and a few generic Android boxes that I do not use.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 8)