Narcos, S2

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
Starts tonight at 12AM. Great show, will be watching this weekend.

Finally caught up on all the network/cable shows from last season, now to get get going on all the Netflix shows.

We started watching Season 1 of Narcos, burned thru the first 7 episodes in two days ( helped that work ended at 4 for me yesterday), another good show for Netflix, the only duds that I have seen on there so far is The Ranch and Fuller House ( but both look great in 4K), gave both a couple episode try, after that no more.

Next will be Marco Polo or Sense8, after that the new season of Longmire will be up, then Luke Cage at the end of the month.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app

I'm a couple of episodes into Marco Polo and it's pretty good. I cheated and watched the short episode that was the origin of 100 eyes. That was also very good.

12 episodes in, tried to talk my wife out of jumping right into Season 2, wanted to break them up since we will have to wait a year till Season 3, but she said no, watch it now.

After we are done with it we going to watch Season 3 of The Blacklist, we quit watching it during the season when we bought our new TV because I knew it would be in 4K on Netflix, I watched a couple of episodes of Season 1 to see how nice it looked and it has to be one of best examples of how good 4K can look.