NASCAR 2013 season

The Cheerios is mainly yellow. The number is
black

The DOW one (other spnsor) is balck and white as that is their colors

you can see the paint schemes at jayski.com

Are you saying it doesn't ?

The number SHOULD have been retired ... period.

I agree,and I wasn't a huge Earnhardt fan.He did so much for the Nascar sport,the least they could do would be to retire his number.

sounds like Childress got the OK from Dale Jr & Kelley beforehand

Childress consulted with Earnhardt family before using #3: The late Dale Earnhardt's famed #3 will be back on track in the elite Sprint Cup Series next season with Austin Dillon using the number. The move has been long anticipated because car owner Richard Childress has allowed his grandson to use the #3 as he's moved through NASCAR's ranks. Childress said he's consulted with Dale Earnhardt Jr. and his sister, Kelley, every time he's moved the #3 to a different level on the track and the Earnhardt family has been supportive. Earnhardt Jr. declined to use the #3 following his father's death, but has raced the number in the Nationwide Series. "I would be worried if I didn't think he'd respect it or not understand the legacy, but he does. I know he does. He appreciates it," Earnhardt Jr. said last week of Dillon using the #3

sounds like Childress got the OK from Dale Jr & Kelley beforehand

Childress consulted with Earnhardt family before using #3: The late Dale Earnhardt's famed #3 will be back on track in the elite Sprint Cup Series next season with Austin Dillon using the number. The move has been long anticipated because car owner Richard Childress has allowed his grandson to use the #3 as he's moved through NASCAR's ranks. Childress said he's consulted with Dale Earnhardt Jr. and his sister, Kelley, every time he's moved the #3 to a different level on the track and the Earnhardt family has been supportive. Earnhardt Jr. declined to use the #3 following his father's death, but has raced the number in the Nationwide Series. "I would be worried if I didn't think he'd respect it or not understand the legacy, but he does. I know he does. He appreciates it," Earnhardt Jr. said last week of Dillon using the #3

Of course Jr. and Kelly are gonna OK it.

I really wish Jr would have been able to run the 8 again and he could have had DEI allowed it for him.

Are you saying it doesn't ?

The number SHOULD have been retired ... period.

Yes, that's exactly what I am saying. The #43 should be retired first if any number is to be retired.

Yes, that's exactly what I am saying. The #43 should be retired first if any number is to be retired.

I also agree with that.NAscar almost seems to slap tradition,legendary,and iconic statuses in the face.Yea,I'm still bitter because they closed down North Wilkesboro.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)