NASCAR 2014 season

I'm posting this here because I don't know where to find the Tony Stewart crash thread,but Fox News just reported that a NY DA just referred the Tony Stewart case to a grand jury.

I'm posting this here because I don't know where to find the Tony Stewart crash thread,but Fox News just reported that a NY DA just referred the Tony Stewart case to a grand jury.

That is such BS

I don't think it will be problem actually, I think the Grand Jury will fine him NOT GUILTY, unfortunately it will drag Tony and the whole situation on for however long it takes.

As Comcast's Xfinity brand moves toward its title sponsorship of NASCAR's second level series next year, the parties began revving the transition today, by releasing the circuit's official logo. Beginning in 2015, Xfinity will step into title sponsorship position for what is currently called the NASCAR Nationwide Series, which features up-and-coming drivers and teams. The parties announced the 10-year pact last month.
The NASCAR Xfinity Series mark is creatively aligned, and similar to the other NASCAR national series marks. It is being driven by NASCAR in advance for the purpose of allowing teams and tracks to prepare for integration of the series' marks for the 2015 season, relative to uniform production, paint scheme design, promotional materials, et. al.

multichannel.com

Jeff Gordon Reteams With Longtime Crew Chief to Restore Iconic Race Car for Velocity Series

Cable network Velocity has teamed with NASCAR legend Jeff Gordon and his longtime crew chief Ray Evernham to spotlight the restoration of their last championship winning car for an episode of Evernham's AmeriCarna.
Velocity, Barrett-Jackson and Jeff Gordon Inc. are set to make the announcement Thursday at the Specialty Equipment Market Association Show in Las Vegas that Gordon and Evernham will auction off a 1999 No. 24 Pepsi Chevrolet Monte Carlo used in their final season working together during the Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale auction in 2015. Gordon won the inaugural Busch Series event at Phoenix International Raceway in 1999 driving the car.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/jeff-gordon-reteams-longtime-crew-747153

Jeff Gordon Reteams With Longtime Crew Chief to Restore Iconic Race Car for Velocity Series

Cable network Velocity has teamed with NASCAR legend Jeff Gordon and his longtime crew chief Ray Evernham to spotlight the restoration of their last championship winning car for an episode of Evernham's AmeriCarna.
Velocity, Barrett-Jackson and Jeff Gordon Inc. are set to make the announcement Thursday at the Specialty Equipment Market Association Show in Las Vegas that Gordon and Evernham will auction off a 1999 No. 24 Pepsi Chevrolet Monte Carlo used in their final season working together during the Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale auction in 2015. Gordon won the inaugural Busch Series event at Phoenix International Raceway in 1999 driving the car.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/jeff-gordon-reteams-longtime-crew-747153
Cool !

Newman put the 42 car in the wall on purpose.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Congrats to Harvick and his fans here. *chirp *chirp

Oh well. Another season comes to an end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts