NASCAR 2015

flody1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 26, 2005
Il. USA
Will Dish please put FSI & 2 HD in the AT200 pack .Been looking at Direct middle pak and has both I think.?

Reactions: fhsucade07
OK, I stand corected, But__ if a football game isn't over then hope it doesn't go to FS2 which isn't in the At200 is it. I have at120 now. Thanks for the schedule, I also like time trials and practice ???? FS1 ???.
You won't miss any Sprint Cup nor Nationwide or whatever the new name is without FS2.. however practice and qualifying have been "bumped" to FS2 previously... more importantly (to me) ...since changing from SPEED, they've been putting the under series stuff on FS2 ... eg when the modified series is at Bristol / New Hampshire...they're usually replayed at some point but still a big loss to me as I'm a major fan of Supermods & Mods and these tracks are like the Daytona 500 for the drivers that race in these series. I'm more pissed at Fox than Dish... splitting content across multiple channels and charging more for it... can't hurt to ask, but I wouldn't hold my breath... nor will I pay more for FS2 in standard-def crap-o-vision.... and you'll need to be on AT200 as of mid season for NBC Sports.

Reactions: fhsucade07
Will Dish please put FSI & 2 HD in the AT200 pack .Been looking at Direct middle pak and has both I think.?

I looked at Direct a few months ago and what I recall was that NBCSN was still in one of the higher tiers over there so I figured I'd be giving up DA Silver to catch the first part of the season and not the Chase. If you ask me AT 200 is the best bet. As another poster mentioned, FS2 carries practices from time to time but you won't miss the races as long as you have FS1 and NBCSN. I'm probably moving over to AT 200 myself unless by some miracle FS1 is placed in DA Silver and with the things currently going on with FOX I feel I'm more likely to look outside my cabin (in NE GA) and see a GRIZZLY bear s***ing a hornets nest. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts