NASCAR Coming to Voom - Rush HD channel

8bitbytes

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
NoVA
Quest for the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup moves to RUSH HD with all new episodes airing this month. Watch out for the NASCAR Sprint Cup 2008 preseason testing at the Daytona International Speedway (3/5), the NASCAR Sprint Cup 2008 preseason testing in Las Vegas and California (3/12), NASCAR Sprint Cup 50th Daytona 500 (3/19), and NASCAR Sprint Cup?s Car of Tomorrow (3/26). All episodes air at 8PM EST.

AND,

its more than just new stuff because actually if you go to the HD Programming forum, a good compendium of new stuff to expect on Voom every month gets posted and there is a LOT of new stuff. It's just not what the ScFi/USA/Speed channel zealots want, until now.

NASCAR on Voom. Somebody should be happier about Voom today.

If those are the shows that are normally on Speed, that is good news as we can at least see some Speed programming in HD.

Well, if it was testing that is happening now it would be good but I already know the outcome to the Daytona 500 so don't really care about watching the testing in Jan. for that. Atleast Speed shows qualifying and practice that is new.

99% of what you are watching on the other so-called HD channels are repeats as well.

This is NASCAR in HD.

I know plenty of people sitting around watching the complete collection of DVDs in the DALE can over and over.

Ridiculous...

All of this HD whining over two or three shows that are new.

I for one will be glad to watchall the behind the scenes stuff that doesn't ever make it to broadcast tv.

They had Quest for the Chase last night, but it was one broadcast on Speed in September, so nothing new but in HD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts