Last edited:
National FOX HD channel 799 with 13 driver audio feeds
National FOX SD channel 794 with 13 driver audio feeds

Channel 790-793 SD in car channels
Channel 795-798 HD in car channels

Drivers this week

Dale Jr, Kevin Harvick, Tony Stewart, Jeff Gordon

Nah that was just Chubby Checker lip syncing "The Twist" :D

I have noticed that if your tuned any pf the drivers audio channels that the fox audio is badly out of sync.

Lets hope its different when the race starts up.

I dont like that they dont have the audio for the top 4 who have their own channels (Tony Stewart, Jeff Gordon etc) I want to watch the Fox HD feed for the most part, but I would love to hear the audio is Smoke in the 20 car. :D

NP with audio sync on 799 with HR20-700. Also have audio on 794, iceturkee, what channel are you having problems with?

I have noticed that if your tuned any pf the drivers audio channels that the fox audio is badly out of sync. :D

If it's like last year, the drive audio channels were time delayed, they say to allow them to bleep out 'bad' words. So probably they just have the audio delays already set up on all the driver channels.

The audio delay is a main reason that I'm not subscribing this year. Last year it was bad seeing something happen a couple seconds before you heard what happened, very distracting.

None of the racers channels have audio yet, They are showing Hotpass commercials with a graphic showing that the race starts in 7 minutes.

On the Tony Stuart Channel we are hearing the Fox audio, even though they are running stuff (having an interview with Tony Stewart at the moment)

It stinks because you cant hear what Smoke is saying. Fix this QUICK DirecTV. :D

On the Tony Stuart Channel we are hearing the Fox audio, even though they are running stuff (having an interview with Tony Stewart at the moment)

It stinks because you cant hear what Smoke is saying. Fix this QUICK DirecTV. :D

At least the drive audio channel is working.

Crawl on the screen

DirecTV is currently experiencing technical difficulty with its HotPass Drive Audio Please Stand By

watching dale jr channell, could hear the in car audio if the announcer advertising the Hot pass would shut up

Crawl is gone now, yet the audio is still wrong on the HotPass audio channel for Tony Stuart still hearing Fox feed.

watching dale jr channell, could hear the in car audio if the announcer advertising the Hot pass would shut up

Then just go to the team audio only channel. It's also nice since you don't hear the commercials audio then.

Press the GREEN button on your remote to cycle through the audio channels, there is a team audio only so you dont need to hear the announcers. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.