Nascar Hotpass Free Preview this weekend

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jcrandall

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Apr 3, 2005
Central Michigan
FROM DIRECTV:

NASCAR HOTPASS will be free this Saturday to all customers in both SD and HD.

Channel range is 790-799 for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series 400 at Daytona International Speedway.

The four featured drivers this week are:

Jeff Burton
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Jeff Gordon
Kevin Harvick

Don't forget on channels 794 and 799 are an additional 13 audio options for 13 additional drivers. Fans can vote for those drivers now at directv.com/hotpass.

The Half Season offer has also started at $69....three payments of $23 for those interested in the remainder of the NASCAR season.

I will definitely check this out.

Can the Hotpass channels be recorded on the DVR? I am going to be out with the wife Saturday and won't be able to watch the race until later.

I was seriously considering getting Hotpass and this free preview will be what makes my mind up on it.

Hotpass is one of those things that even if you aren't a big fan of NASCAR, you can still find some enjoyment from. All the different camera angles and chatter are just fascinating to me.

I will definitely check this out.

Can the Hotpass channels be recorded on the DVR? I am going to be out with the wife Saturday and won't be able to watch the race until later.

I was seriously considering getting Hotpass and this free preview will be what makes my mind up on it.

Yes, the Hotpass channels can be recorded. If I remember correctly, the alternate audio for the specific drivers is recorded as well (regular audio, jr's radio transmission, etc.). If I was more into NASCAR, I would definitely get Hotpass. The in car views and audio make the races more engaging. Not sure if you have kids but the radio transmissions weren't exactly edited. Jr. let some choice words fly so just a word of caution :)

Yes, the Hotpass channels can be recorded. If I remember correctly, the alternate audio for the specific drivers is recorded as well (regular audio, jr's radio transmission, etc.). If I was more into NASCAR, I would definitely get Hotpass. The in car views and audio make the races more engaging. Not sure if you have kids but the radio transmissions weren't exactly edited. Jr. let some choice words fly so just a word of caution :)

Yeah I remember hearing some stuff from him during the past free preview.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)