NASCAR In-Car

mr_han_solo

Original poster
Feb 20, 2005
Hello,
I was watcing an Advertisement on Speed for NASCAR in car? Is it availible on Dish? If So where can I find it?
THanks,
mr_han_solo

mr_han_solo said:
Hello,
I was watcing an Advertisement on Speed for NASCAR in car? Is it availible on Dish? If So where can I find it?
THanks,
mr_han_solo

No. It's only available on cable. BTW, Nascar IN-CAR is free today for the 500.

korsjs said:
free on cable right now. they have some of the popular drivers. i would subscribe to it if they had the 24 car.

Same here. Time to change my Avatar, now that racing has started. You used to be able to vote on who gets in the in-car cameras. Have they done away with this?

i don't think they have the voting anymore. it is kind of neat hearing the team communications. if they had the 24 car, i would have broken down and got it.

korsjs said:
i don't think they have the voting anymore. it is kind of neat hearing the team communications. if they had the 24 car, i would have broken down and got it.

I used my laptop and got in-car audio through nascar.com...and audio from the 24 team was an option. Last year, I saw some races with the in-car camera + audio. The audio included car noise in addition to the radio, and I found it somewhat distracting. I think I like having the separate audio feed better...that way you can use the whole screen (not split screen) for the video. If you have Brighthouse...I believe you can get the in-car audio free when you register using your Brighthouse email address.

I had it for awhile the year they started it...it was cool if your favorite driver was in it, but mine (Terry Labonte) rarely, if ever, was. The only good thing was knowing somewhat what was happening during commercials on the regular broadcast. Now if they had added a commercial-free regular broadcast as part of the PPV, I would have been all over it. Supposedly they were originally going to, but the sponsors put a halt on that one (surprise, surprise)

I do use the TrackPass feature on nascar.com...it is pretty useful to go along w/ the broadcast!

Larry said:
I used my laptop and got in-car audio through nascar.com...and audio from the 24 team was an option. Last year, I saw some races with the in-car camera + audio. The audio included car noise in addition to the radio, and I found it somewhat distracting. I think I like having the separate audio feed better...that way you can use the whole screen (not split screen) for the video. If you have Brighthouse...I believe you can get the in-car audio free when you register using your Brighthouse email address.

yes, track pass has 24. i had it for a while last year, but i found it is a 3 to 5 second delay. i will probably get it again when they have their free preview. the audio on cable is real time and come in really nice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)