Nascar Incar

Drone35

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 3, 2005
Amarillo,TX
Nascar Incar I had Nascar Incar on Digital Cable when I had cable and it was bad ass, about $89 for the season. Haven't heard if any of the sat provider's are considering this. This would be awsome if Dish would do this. It may be that its a cable exclusive, but I Haven't heard. What they could do is use 7 of the pay per view channels for the Incar channels that way they wouldn't need to add the extra channels just for Nascar, thats the way Cox did it and it worked great. Let me know if anyone has heard anything on this! # 8 Fan! :D

it's cable exclusive.

Drone35 said:
Nascar Incar I had Nascar Incar on Digital Cable when I had cable and it was bad ass, about $89 for the season. Haven't heard if any of the sat provider's are considering this. This would be awsome if Dish would do this. It may be that its a cable exclusive, but I Haven't heard. What they could do is use 7 of the pay per view channels for the Incar channels that way they wouldn't need to add the extra channels just for Nascar, thats the way Cox did it and it worked great. Let me know if anyone has heard anything on this! # 8 Fan! :D

Bell ExpressVu in Canada has this Nascar-In-Demand feature from what I hear. I haven't heard if Echostar is planning on expanding it to it's US Dish side. I hope so it would be sweet.

You can find out more about it at the indemand website.

My apartment would get confused, it's only allowed right turns per my contract with the complex.

I know of a number of people that would really be interested in this. This would attract a lot of people to the satellite service.

Could get rid of some shopping channels to make room. Now that would be terrific! Yeah Right ! :haha (That laughing smiley face doesnt look right. Looks as though he is at the dentist or something.)

goaliebob99 said:
why is it vu gets everything befor dish... NFL, NASCAR... ect ect just to name a few... makes me want to move up to canada just for that.. and the free health care.

Because in Canada there is no "exclusive" crap like here in the US

My Head Is Spinning From All The Baseball In Hd On Bev. The Best Part Is They Don't Carry Extra Innings. I Cant Wait For Hockey If They Show This Much Baseball In Hd. Does Anyone Know If Cbc Hockey Night In Canada Is In Hd?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts