NASCAR Monster Series

dishMIKE

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 11, 2003
Hillsdale,MI
I currently have Flex Pack and have Local,News and National Action Packs. On July 8th the Monster Series will have a number of races on NBCSports. Any hopes of this maybe being added to one of the Sports packs or do I need to upgrade to 120 or higher? Any other suggestions on how to get the races for the next few months? Thanks

Worst case scenario, I think NBC streams their portion of the season via the NBC Sports App. No telling how well that works, though, or if you can access via a Roku or similar device, or if you'd be stuck watching on a phone/tablet.

Worst case scenario, I think NBC streams their portion of the season via the NBC Sports App. No telling how well that works, though, or if you can access via a Roku or similar device, or if you'd be stuck watching on a phone/tablet.
When there is something I want to watch during NASCAR races, I use the live stream on the computer and watch the other program on the TV..Works well here.
My connection is 60 by 6 though. Many people have ISPs that don't come close to that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)