Nat Geo Wild...March 29th

I haven't heard about them carrying it in HD, but yes the channel will be switching to Nat Geo Wild. Fox Reality is going away and Nat Geo Wild is replacing it. This is being done by FOX not by DISH.

Fox Reality was a bit of a waste, but instead of an Animal Planet clone I'd rather have National Geographic Music.

Is it possible for an uplink to occur on or before March 29 for Nat Geo Wild to be in HD? Does this also mean that other HD channels could be coming soon? I hope so. :)

Wild HD is already uplinked and is showing Fox Reality at the moment... Fox Reality wil go off the air and will becoming WILD HD.

I dont know if DISH is going to launch it on Launch day, but it wont be too long after it launches if I had to guess.

Wild HD is already uplinked and is showing Fox Reality at the moment... Fox Reality wil go off the air and will becoming WILD HD.

I dont know if DISH is going to launch it on Launch day, but it wont be too long after it launches if I had to guess.

I actually got the chance to listen to the radio show, and I enjoyed it a lot. Although a little off topic and a little late, congrats on the job with E*. I am sure that you will do a wonderful job. By the way, is Shorts HD still up there? I am not sure if I would like that one, though. I would probably prefer MoviePlex instead of Shorts HD. I guess that I cannot judge though without even seeing the channel.

The same happens when I put in D* and the local cable company. I know D* has Fox Reality Channel, but I know that the local cable company does not.

For one local cable company here it says they will carry it on launch day March 29 and another local cable company it says they will carry it on April 15.

The SD feed is on now. Maybe they will add the HD feed Wed. The guide info still lists Fox Real though.

I am glad to hear E* has it in SD. I am at a relative's house right now that has D*, and Fox Reality is still going...I find this interesting. Hopefully, E* will even get the HD feed up soon, too. I cannot wait to see what is on it when I go home.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)