National Geographic HD PQ issue

peano

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 6, 2004
Is any one else seeing a horizontal line or break in the middle of the screen on fast moving scenes on Nat Geo HD? I see it on two different HDTVs with my 622 via HDMI and component. All other HD channels are fine.

Thanks. Glad its not my setup. Its really annoying trying to watch it. It looks like the top half and bottom half of the image don't match on motion filled scenes.

Got an email back:

Thank you for expressing your concerns and interest in DISH Network. Customer input is an important tool in our efforts to continuously improve the quality of the DISH Network service.

Your email helped us identify this issue and we were able to correct it this afternoon! Please let us know if you are still seeing the line (in live mode vs. any recordings you might have that contain this line) or if it reappears.

We appreciate the time DISH Network customers take to email their audio/video quality concerns. Thank you for your patience and for being a valued customer.

I haven't really checked the 722 but didn't see it on the 622. Can anybody else check to see if it's fixed?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)