National Treasure 2 Issues

techguru408

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Sep 10, 2007
I was watching National Treasure 2 last night on my Samsung Duo player and when I tried to watch the special features it would not let me. I tried a firmware update but it still did not work. Any ideas? Or is this the ole bend over and take it from the BD group?

I just have the PS3. When I get it I will look and see if it does the same thing.

Thanks for checking. I still cant get the bonus features to work....:-(
I really wish BDA would get their act together because it annoys me that I have an expensive and yet obsolete "WINNING" piece of technology.

Thanks for checking. I still cant get the bonus features to work....:-(
I really wish BDA would get their act together because it annoys me that I have an expensive and yet obsolete "WINNING" piece of technology.

Works fine on my BD30. I wouldnt blame the BDA, Id blame the player manufacturer and their FW.

Samsung always was (along with LG) a bastard child of the BDA gang. Must be still paying for venturing on the neutrality side in the past.
FOX was almost proud when the first BD+ discs didn't play on any Samsung/LG players without formware update.
And all this after passing very stringent (Sony's words) compliance tests to get the right to carry the BD logo.
The PS3 of course worked. FOX wasn't allowed to f*uck up that much...
Am I glad Slysoft force fed them some of their own medicine.

Diogen.

Samsung is the one to blame.......glitchy players rushed to market.

No I maintain my blame of the BDA. My Samsung has NEVER had an issue with an HD-DVD. They had FINAL specs before manufacture, not a make it up as you go BDA way. I need the Sammy as MOST of my discs are HD (90% to 10% BR) so hopefully they keep up the updates. Still no luck on the bonus features though (even with the new FW update). :-(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)