Nba Hd Game Tuesday

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

trido

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Oct 17, 2004
Southern indiana
Per nba tv site tuesday game is on NBA HD.
Teams Time (ET)
Tue, Oct 11 Houston @ Philadelphia
Preseason 7:00 pm

Does anyones EPG show this game?

Mine doesnt show it on the NBA HD channel.

trido

I don't think that we'll get NBATV games in HD this season. NBATV-HD is becoming a full time channel, and I suspect that they won't give the HD feed to E* anymore.
Here is a hint (posted on a similar thread at another forum):

NBA Wants To Renew TV Contracts Three Years Early

Although its contracts with Disney's ABC and ESPN and Turner Broadcasting's TNT don't expire until 2008, National Basketball Association Commissioner David Stern said Sunday that it plans to begin negotiations to extend them as soon as next month. The ABC/ESPN contracts net the NBA $2.4 billion; the TNT, $2.2 billion. Stern and Turner Sports President David Levy also announced that Turner would distribute the NBA's own high-definition cable network through its sibling Time Warner Cable.

Just because NBA-TV will be broadcasting full time doesnt mean dish has to offer it full time.

Take NFL Network for example, they broadcast fulltime, but dish only shows their HD programming, I think NBA-TV will be similar

BFG said:
Just because NBA-TV will be broadcasting full time doesnt mean dish has to offer it full time.

Take NFL Network for example, they broadcast fulltime, but dish only shows their HD programming, I think NBA-TV will be similar

Confused to what you mean I may be reading it wrong BUT the NFL does NOT transmit HD channel all the time.

Only wed and thur they have one hour show each nite plus I think a half hour hd show before those two hour shows(we dont get from DISH) but again only thing NFL has is wed/thur hd broadcast not full time that I know of.

trido

well lets all call at 6:01 Central if no HD game

Nope, the NFL sends out their signal 24/7 You're confusing simply sending a signal with their being HD content on it. The rest of the time NFL network is SD programing with grey sidebars and an NHLHD logo in the top right, several cable companies carry the channel like this 24/7

Well, I just checked the inHD website and no NBA game scheduled for today. In fact they don't mention NBATV anymore on the Sports section. Like E*, last year inHD also got the NBATV HD feed. Again another "bad sign".

BFG said:

well this is where i am confused I get via DISH NFL NETWORK 24/7 SD.

Are you saying DISH doesnt send NFL netwrok 24/7.

cause dish sure does show nfl net SD full time.

\trido

Walter L. said:
Well, I just checked the inHD website and no NBA game scheduled for today. In fact they don't mention NBATV anymore on the Sports section. Like E*, last year inHD also got the NBATV HD feed. Again another "bad sign".

I just checked my Comacast INHD1 schedule and the game is listed for tonite. :)

trido said:
Per nba tv site tuesday game is on NBA HD.
Teams Time (ET)
Tue, Oct 11 Houston @ Philadelphia
Preseason 7:00 pm

Does anyones EPG show this game?

Mine doesnt show it on the NBA HD channel.

trido
Today I noticed at nbatv.com under schedules for NBA HD, NO games are now listed,yestterday they had the whole season HD games listed.
Not sure what that means.

trido

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts