nba HD?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jsegura

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 29, 2005
Does D* broadcast HD games for NBA TV on any particular channel? If not then I wonder why the guide on my Samsung 360 reciever list them as HD?

Anybody plan on getting cable just to get more playoff games in HD? I would have to so I can get tnt-hd and maybe some local channels. (I don't plan on putting one up anytime soon.)

They showed NBA HD last night on channels 95 and 96 followed by the LA Lakers vs. Boston Celtics game. Usually these are the two channels you will see a HD NBA game if its not "blacked-out"!

I am not sure what you "don't plan on putting up soon", but although I think TNT-HD' NBA games and Playoffs were one of the best reasons D* could have to add a channel, I will not switch to cable just to get it. As far as network OTA antenna, it is one of the essential items you should have connected to your HD DBS receiver no questions asked!

I was thinking antenna.. oops..

Well I know I can get more hd but I'm also hoping that D* will start the Locals in hd but I don't think SA,TX is high up on the list so I may have to get a wineguard or something..I may wait until the fall to see where D* is at in that dept.

I may add hd cable just for a month or so, but I will keep my D* of course.

Does SA mean San Antonio? You MIGHT be closer than we all know. San Antonio is DMA #37 as of the end of 2004.

#37? I guess that's decent, I wonder how long I will have to wait?
Thanks.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)