NBA League Pass and Dish Network

number1redskinsfan

Original poster
Mar 4, 2011
PA Mountains
OK guys I need your help last year I had NBA League passon Direct TV and I was able to get both the home and away local feeds for mostof the NBA games offered. This summer I switched to dish network and now have the League pass with them and for some reason they are not offering the dual feeds of the games, it seems like they show whatever feed they want:confused: I'm a Knicks fan tonight they are playing Toronto at home and they only have the TSN feed(Matt Devlin has to be the worst NBA announcer ever!! even worse than Bill Walton.) My question is why Dish Network doesn’t have dual feeds of the games I haven’t seen one this season. I thought Dual Feeds was a new feature with the league pass for this year. My friend has NBA League Pass from Time Warner Cable and even has dual feeds of select games.

As far as NBA League Pass goes Direct TV/Time Warner Cable >>>>>>>Dish Network

Not and NBA Fan here...

If the NBA League pass is anything like NHL Center Ice, it is highly likely that the reason that you are only receiving the TSN feed for the Knicks game because Dish does not carry MSG who has an exclusive deal with the Knicks to carry their games. Dish has been better this year with regard to dual feeds of the games on NHLCI but now that the NBA is back in action there may be bandwidth limitations that they have to deal with.

If you search, there are another several threads that deal with this subject.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts