NBA League Pass Available!

Called today (and after being on hold 30 minutes...) I was told I had already been autorenewed and that a 20 dollar credit had been applied to bring it back to the early bird price. works for me.

I just turned my TV on and it has a dollar sign next to my NBA League Pass channels, so I guess it autorenewal.

I was going to order, but when I asked about the Early Bird deal since the package was just made available over the weekend, I was told, "Sorry to let you know NBA league pass is not available on any discount as of now."

I'll have to try again w/another rep.

I was going to order, but when I asked about the Early Bird deal since the package was just made available over the weekend, I was told, "Sorry to let you know NBA league pass is not available on any discount as of now."

I'll have to try again w/another rep.

Just tell them that you tried to order it during the early bird offer but Dish didn't have their stuff straight. You shouldn't have a problem.

Just tell them that you tried to order it during the early bird offer but Dish didn't have their stuff straight. You shouldn't have a problem.

Shot down again; I mentioned that I wanted to order the package prior to the season, but that it wasn't an option due to a DISH/NBA contractual issue. This time I was told that DISH "did not have a chance to offer it before the season started," however they "did have it as a free preview for a few days."

Oh well, guess I just saved myself some cash and I'll just listen to my beloved Lakers on XM instead of watching them on League Pass.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to renew it his year or not. When I checked my account I seen that they auto renewed it at a $20 discount. I am sure there will be some unhappy customers that think they are still watching a free preview until they get their bill. "John"