NBA League Pass DirectTV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
buy the package and you'll get out of market basketball games, or for less you can just get d* premier package and get most of the RSN's, which are usually mirrored to make nba league pass. i got it last year and hit myself for buying it as most of the games were already being shown on the RSN's i already pay for.

buy the package and you'll get out of market basketball games, or for less you can just get d* premier package and get most of the RSN's, which are usually mirrored to make nba league pass. i got it last year and hit myself for buying it as most of the games were already being shown on the RSN's i already pay for.

I believe the pro grams are blacked out on the RSNs unless you have the pass.

I believe the pro grams are blacked out on the RSNs unless you have the pass.

I found this on their website -
Blackout restrictions apply to regional sports networks. To view games of other pro teams (out-of-market) requires the purchase of professional sports packages sold separately.

blacked out

Yes, NBA games are blacked out on the RSN's unless having the subscription. Otherwise everyone would get the 12 dollar a month sports pack.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)