Nba league pass free view

ashutto20

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 6, 2008
United States
Its on now...ch 470 for hopper...looking at tomorrow all the games on are in hd...for some reason on friday...they are all in sd...does anyone know why???

I'm not a huge NBA guy so I've never had league pass but I have been watching it a little during the free previews. Why are they are only giving one feed for each game especially since Dish has both teams RSN in most cases? Other sports premiums give access to both feeds as long as the TV provider carries both channels. Is this a league pass thing or is it just Dish?

Just saw Knicks and Sixers listed in the league pass guide as SD only. I knew Dish doesn't carry either RSN so I clicked on it to see if they actually had the game somehow. They don't. It's just the NBA stats channel and it has the message about news and highlights on NBA TV channel 216 again. The regular stats channel has the right number listed 156 but the channel that says Knicks and Sixers (470-02 on my Hopper. I don't know the channel number for older receivers) still shows the Directv number.

I was just going to post that...no game just stats and ch 216 haha...not sure whats going on

Any ideas???

Well the reason they don't have the game is because Dish doesn't carry CSN Philly or MSG. I'm not sure why they have Directv's NBA TV channel number listed instead of Dish's though.

Ok. Now they just switched the feed. They are now showing the game on MSG's SD feed! Something weird is going on because I don't think they usually get league pass or Center Ice games if they don't carry the channel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)