Nba League Pass free week

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
has dish improved on amount of hd games. i know during begging of season they didnt have any. i also know that some games are in hd on the RSN channel but only in SD on League Pass channel.

has dish improved on amount of hd games. i know during begging of season they didnt have any. i also know that some games are in hd on the RSN channel but only in SD on League Pass channel.

I think that the beginnig of the NBA season Dish and FOX RSN were in a fight over fees.
I know that the hockey package had the same problem whit lack of HD from the FOX RSNs.
After the fight was over the HD was a LOT better for hockey.

What's the deal with some RSNs, such as CSN New England not broadcasting in HD during live games. I've seen that happen a lot lately. If Dish won't put the Celtics (#1 team in the NBA) on in HD for the locals, they definately won't on League Pass.

So there are 13 nba games scheduled today. Today is the last day for NBA League pass. Why is there only 1 game being shown in HD. when directv has all of them in HD and fios and comcast has 2. I think im ready to pay early termination fee with dish i hate missing these college games on comcast sportsnet because dish will only show in SD. right now comcast fios and directv has more to offer than dish.

Actually, it is still on for tonight and will end tomorrow. However, the only game tonight is the Indiana Pacers @ Denver Nuggets. Good for halftime of the AFC championship game and to catch the ending (should be on after the Jets - Steelers close things out).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)