Nba league pass

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

88dr88

Original poster
Sep 13, 2007
Last year in the guide, the nba league pass channels were labled. Now all I see is sports alt. Is this the correct channels for the league pass?

Regardless of hd?

560 SD
560 HD
561 SD
561 HD
572 SD
572 HD
573 SD Infomercial

Although each channel has an HD version, not all games are available in HD. Just because the regional fox channel has the game in HD on say 417, League Pass may only have the SD version.

It looks like Dish is not letting the guide display all the NBA LP channels, as it did before, or at least some of them. There appears one channel for NBA LP, but I think if your order it, Dish will send the signal, and your guide will display all the NBA LP channels. This was the case with something else I ordered.

It looks like Dish is not letting the guide display all the NBA LP channels, as it did before, or at least some of them. There appears one channel for NBA LP, but I think if your order it, Dish will send the signal, and your guide will display all the NBA LP channels. This was the case with something else I ordered.

I didn't realize that since I subscribe and can see all of the channels.

I wonder why DISH is doing that this season. I don't subscribe to NBA or NHL, but before I could see the full listing of NHL CI and NBA LP channels with all the games listed.

I wonder why DISH is doing that this season. I don't subscribe to NBA or NHL, but before I could see the full listing of NHL CI and NBA LP channels with all the games listed.

I think NBA channels disappeared when they came off of free preview. Only 561 shows now. Probably the same thing with NHL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)