NBA League Pass

tjguitar

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Aug 23, 2006
There is a free preview this week and I noticed on the dish network preview site, it states the following:

" NBA League Pass - 561

Tue, 10/28/14 - Mon, 11/03/14
Always available in America's Top 120 Plus, America's Top 200, America's Top 250"

Is NBA LP REALLY always available in these packages? That seems unlikely.

http://www.mydish.com/perks/free-preview/

I apologize for the confusion. The NBA League Pass is a seasonal sports PPV. This feedback has been passed along for you.

Sounds like it is always available to you(the channels), but to get the programming on the channels you would have to order the PPV. Basically saying minimum programming requirements of those packages, first and foremost.

There is a free preview this week and I noticed on the dish network preview site, it states the following:

" NBA League Pass - 561

Tue, 10/28/14 - Mon, 11/03/14
Always available in America's Top 120 Plus, America's Top 200, America's Top 250"

Is NBA LP REALLY always available in these packages? That seems unlikely.

http://www.mydish.com/perks/free-preview/

I purchase League Pass every year. It is about $200.

Its mispresentation. What it means it that NBA TV channel is available on those packages. NBA LP is a PPV and as told above is about $200 per year for full season of games (you can pay in installments though I don't know the details of that).

I do NFL ST and MLB EI, but NBA LP seems overpriced. It's a little more than MLB, yet there are half the amount of games in a season. The post season provides more intense action. There are also several sources for games through the week..TNT, ESPN, ABC, NBAtv, local RSN...

I did league pass this year but I found it funny you had to pay more this year when they will show 31 more games on tv this year and will have signed a new tv contract worth billions haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)