NBA TV HD Picture Breaking Up

PhilAce

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 30, 2007
Columbia, MO
I'm watching the PHX-GS game right now and the signal is breaking up every few minutes. I noticed this a few times during previous games. Anyone else seeing this?

I think NBA hd is on sat 129. Depending on where you live, it could be a very weak sat sometimes. I am in Alabama. Very clean pic right now. good pq.

What are your signal strengths for the transponder that NBA TV HD is on?

The picture quality is great, but my signal strengths are only @33 on tp6 sat129.

I'm watching the PHX-GS game right now and the signal is breaking up every few minutes. I noticed this a few times during previous games. Anyone else seeing this?

Flipping between this and MNF, I noticed some breakups and issues with the NBA as well. But I do have low signal (mid 20's) on that transponder.

What are your signal strengths for the transponder that NBA TV HD is on?

The picture quality is great, but my signal strengths are only @33 on tp6 sat129.

Mine is weak. tops out only 15. I did notice some break ups just before halftime. It didn't seem like the normal weak sat break up type. The picture would freeze sometime.

Picture froze and blacked out consistently during the game. typical for Sat 129 in my area. Fortunately, it was never at important moments in the game. Being a GS fan in NW Indiana (without league pass), you don't get to see many games.

I think it might just be some of the in-game feeds. I didn't notice it during the half-time show.

I think you are right on that assumption. The commentators were the Warriors' regular crew and the interview crew had FSN microphones. When they went back to the studio...no problems whatsoever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)