NBAHD Channel

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Jkauf55

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 19, 2009
Nashville, TN
Came home from work today and was scrolling thru the guide and i see that the NBAHD ch 601 is up and running. Is this a free preview thing or is the channel up and running? My understanding was that the channel wasn't going to start until around the 10 season..

The channel change is happening today to channel 216.

Hopefully the package change will happen today as well along with ESPNU, making the sports pack less appealing, but the choice xtra packages more viable.

Cool. I had this for a while and then lost it when it was Sports pack only.

NBA-TV moved this morning to 216.

It did NOT change packages this morning, which is already announced as happening by the start of the 2009-10 season:

The agreement, terms of which were not disclosed, will see NBA TV move to DirecTV's Choice Xtra package from its Premier Package and Sports Pack, tipping off with the 2009-10 NBA season next fall. As such NBA TV will be moved to channel 216 from channel 601 as part of the extended partnership, which should result in it being available to an additional 8 million DirecTV homes.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)