NBC 2014/2015 Primetime Schedule

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
All times Eastern.

Sunday:

8:00 Sunday Night Football

Monday:

8:00 The Voice
10:00 The Blacklist/State of Affairs (Nov. 17)

Tuesday:

8:00 The Voice
9:00 Marry Me
9:30 About a Boy
10:00 Chicago Fire

Wednesday:

8:00 The Mysteries of Laura
9:00 Law and Order: SVU
10:00 Chicago PD

Thursday:

8:00 Biggest Loser
9:00 Bad Judge
9:30 A to Z
10:00 Parenthood

Friday:

8:00 Dateline
9:00 Grimm
10:00 Consatantine

Saturday:

8:00 Encore Programming

S~

Blacklist moves to Thursday in November.

'Constantine' trailer shows the horrors of demon hunting-DC's famous demon hunter is headed to television this fall in Constantine, and NBC has just released its first trailer. The show, based off of the comic series Hellblazer, follows John Constantine's crusade against a hidden evil rising up on Earth. From the trailer, the series looks to be creepy, terrifying, and even a little funny, with pretty impressive special effects for a television show. Matt Ryan of Criminal Minds stars as Constantine, and Lucy Griffiths of True Blood costars as his new demon-hunting partner; a couple of Lost alumni turn up in the trailer too. It'll be airing on Fridays — so you may be recording it for later — but from the looks of it, Constantine has the potential to be a big series nonetheless. Constantine NBC Official Trailer: Get a look at the new series Constantine coming to NBC Fridays this fall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing good to watch except for SNF to pass the time. And again, if the execs were smart, they'd put NHL Hockey on Saturday nights. But nope. They'd rather put hockey on NBCSN and give NBC SNL reruns. Way to go Comcast!:rolleyes:

NBC=Nothing But Crap channels still delivering same old crap and no wonder they are low in ratings!! :D ;) :)

Katherine Hiegl coming back to television... I wonder if her mother "approved"? After all the rumors as to how difficult she could be I wonder how they got her to do another series?

If a thread about this has already been started,please merge this thread with it.

Fall TV: NBC's Blacklist Due for Midseason Move, Parks and Rec MIA, DC's Constantine on Fridays
http://tvline.com/2014/05/11/nbc-fall-tv-lineup-2014-the-blacklist-moves-midseason/

These idiots NEVER learn. I have absolutely NO INTEREST in watching any show starring Katherine Heigl. They should have just left Blacklist at 10pm on Monday Night. Didn't they learn their lesson from Revolution?

NBC never learns from their mistakes and they keep repeating the same ones over and over ,which is the very definition of insanity; Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome.:coco

Reactions: Bodo Fenrirsson
When do the new shows start?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)