NBC Announces 10 Season Finales

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
The Voice will wrap with a two-hour edition on May 20, and Community‘s term ends April 17. On the drama side, the 2013-14 season of Parenthood also wraps April 17, The Blacklist checks off its last episode May 12, Chicago Fire goes out May 13, Revolution wraps May 14, Grimm’s story ends May 16, the Law And Order: SVU and Chicago P.D. shifts end May 21, and Hannibal‘s last meal is set for May 23.

deadline.com

Law & Order SVU is gone? After 25 years, no new Law & Order on TV? An era is over!

As I understand that´s the season 15 finale but I have looked around that there is no confirmation on the series finale neither on renewal for a 16th season, (at least not just yet).

Has anyone else found more info on that ?

As I understand that´s the season 15 finale but I have looked around that there is no confirmation on the series finale neither on renewal for a 16th season, (at least not just yet).

Has anyone else found more info on that ?

TV by the numbers http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...s-about-a-boy-is-likely-to-be-renewed/242268/ has it as certain to be renewed. But, with a lot of long running series, you usually find out in the next 6 weeks as the networks start making renewal announcements to get "excitement" up for selling upfronts for next year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)