NBC cancels 'The Event,' & 'Law & Order: LA'

I was really into The Event for the first 3-4 episodes then lost interest, I never watched it since it came back from Winter hiatus. But with this news, iooks like Chuck is safe for another year.

I was really into The Event for the first 3-4 episodes then lost interest, I never watched it since it came back from Winter hiatus. But with this news, iooks like Chuck is safe for another year.

At least they have said Chuck is over after the 13, so they should be able to wrap up all the story lines.

After Chuck is gone, I'll probably never watch NBC again for a few years. Unless there’s something that really intrigues me at next weeks upfronts, Chuck will be the only primetime network show I watch that is not on CBS, aside from Animation Domination on Fox Sunday.

Now that it's been cancelled I've started watching it... not bad!

We didn't care for it early in the season (especially since it was going to against two other law shows in the same timeslot - The Defenders and The Whole Truth), but enjoyed it after it returned mid-season. To be honest, I actually liked all three shows to various degrees...and they hav all been canned. I really hate how quick the broadcast networks are to cancel a new series these days if doesn't immediately post big numbers. Shows like Cheers and Seinfeld wouldn't have made it past mid-season if they were introduced today. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts