NBC-HD: LAX : Pilot 10pm EST

Heather is getting a bit too old man, out of the three NBC shows overpromoted during the Olympics I thought Medical Investigation had more promise, maybe LAX can prove me wrong, now that MI hasn't been as good as I thought it was going to be.

Dvlos, for a 52 year old fart like me, she is still hot. I liked MI, the guy that played the lead was on another show last year that I liked and got canned.

Yeah man but I think in HD she's going to look a lot less attractive, not my type anyways. Sorry that I am a few decades younger :( you're still cool in my book you ol' cooter.

Dvlos said:
Yeah man but I think in HD she's going to look a lot less attractive, not my type anyways. Sorry that I am a few decades younger :( you're still cool in my book you ol' cooter.
I saw her on Jay Leno the other night and she is still a looker. :yes

My area keeps switching SD to HD, I thought it was my station since they ALWAYS screw up. Sounds like the show was recorded in DD5.1 but they are playing it through DD2.0 and we are losing sounds. GAY@!

I Thought It was My Local Station. . .

I just posted in the South Florida Vooming section when I saw this note. This is bad. I switched over to SD version on D*. I hate watching SD, but the in and out audio is driving me crazy. . .

I didn't witness any of those errors here in Atlanta. The presentation was great. No HD dropouts or anything. After the Olympics and Vegas, this was a pleasant surprise.

Mike

Here in Chicago, I did not get the center channel. I got the music and sound effects. Then they switched over to SD and I got the voice back after 40 mins into the program.

coopertwist said:
Here in Chicago, I did not get the center channel. I got the music and sound effects. Then they switched over to SD and I got the voice back after 40 mins into the program.
Yeah, I noticed the same thing. Weak!

Same thing here in Cleveland - no dialog, just background sounds. Switched over to my NBC analog station and watched it there after missing about the first 10 minutes of dialog. And I'm not a lip reader!! Bummer!!

I Watched last night and I was surprised to see that I had black bars ALL AROUND the picture! What gives?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts