NBC HD Video Dropouts/Black Screen few seconds every once in a while; sound skipping?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Tele-TV

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 30, 2004
Here is the thread for the ESPN problem:

http://www.satelliteguys.us/directv-forum/101538-directtv-screen-blinks-black-so-far-only-espn.html

Are any of you guys experiencing video dropouts on NBC, or have the sound skip every once in a while? Kind of like I when D* first launched the NBC D* HD feed, I BELIEVE there was the black screen problem too. So far I only noticed this on the HD feed. And only really watch Leno and Conan right now so its not that annoying.

Come to think of it Honestly, after I got my replacement HD Tivo (2nd one, quite some time ago) it was still doing it.

I know my HD Tivo is running slow on me/dying, but just wondering is this is happening to anyone else. Any response would be appreciated.

Sorry for rambling and thanks,

humble matt :eek:

First, the ESPN HD issue is not a particular receiver problem, it's a channel problem (happens on all receivers).

As for NBC, that would be your local affiliate with the issue. I'd check your local areas HD thread on AVS to see if others are seeing the same issue, in particular OTA.

Thanks bonscott buddy. Bout to head to bed for the night (WILL check tomorrow) and post back. Black screen happend more than sound skipping. Hi to Scott and everyone.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)