Nbc mux@72 What the....?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jogon64

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 18, 2009
Northern Mexico
I just blind scanned amc6@72w because the nbc mux had been black for me for the last 3 days. Though they had a 40%Q.

My pansat 3500 registered a second set of the feeds on the same tp 12053V 6890 with the same pids perfectly watchable. I now have two sets of the feeds with the same values and signal Q, but only the second set is working.

How is this posible? Is something wrong with my pansat?

I just blind scanned amc6@72w because the nbc mux had been black for me for the last 3 days. Though they had a 40%Q.

My pansat 3500 registered a second set of the feeds on the same tp 12053V 6890 with the same pids perfectly watchable. I now have two sets of the feeds with the same values and signal Q, but only the second set is working.

How is this posible? Is something wrong with my pansat?

My Pansat 3500SD did the same (but since I scan that satellite every day, found it sooner). I found that the original pids did work, but took a long time to come in. Have had the same thing happen before with the ABC News Now mux on 89.

Same here-scanned it last night with the Icon rec, loaded the 4ch all again , with the same freq,sr pids, etc. Never had this one do that before, something changed somehow though.

Looked at an old channel list and a new channel list in Channel Master to see if I could see what changed. None of the APIDs VPIDs, PCRs, PMTs, etc., changed, but the SID changed for all (was 1 to 4, now is 5 to 8). That's it! (You can't see the SID number when viewing the channel list in the receiver, only through Channel Master does it show.)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)