NBC/Peacock/Hulu - what's on what?

evenout

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 22, 2014
I know NBC is pushing their Peacock service a lot these days.

My first question, will NBC continue to allow next-day streaming of their shows on the authenticated NBC app? Or is all of that moving to Peacock?

Secondly, I know NBC is pulling a lot of their material off of Hulu to prop up their Peacock service. Is there any list of what is being pulled or what is being kept on Hulu? Have they already pulled what they are going to pull from Hulu for this Fall 2022 season?

I know NBC is pushing their Peacock service a lot these days.

My first question, will NBC continue to allow next-day streaming of their shows on the authenticated NBC app? Or is all of that moving to Peacock?
No idea about the free app ( never use it because of commercials).

Peacock will have all next shows from all of Universal-NBC, USA, SYFY, BRAVO, etc.
Secondly, I know NBC is pulling a lot of their material off of Hulu to prop up their Peacock service. Is there any list of what is being pulled or what is being kept on Hulu? Have they already pulled what they are going to pull from Hulu for this Fall 2022 season?
All next day shows are leaving from NBC, I assume any content owned by Universal TV will be leaving depending on the contracts.

It will have all next day from Fox and ABC.

Also from all Disney owned Cable Channels-F:mad:X), Freeform, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts