NBC Sports Network Soon to Become NBCSN

They have been calling it NBC Sports Network, Not NBCSN. The announcements and graphics say NBC Sports Network, Not NBCSN. This channel will be transitioning to calling itself NBCSN, NOT NBC Sports Network. The graphics will say NBCSN, NOT NBC Sports Network. It is a very subtle difference and the transition will happen over the next 6 months.

They have been calling it NBC Sports Network, Not NBCSN. The announcements and graphics say NBC Sports Network, Not NBCSN. This channel will be transitioning to calling itself NBCSN, NOT NBC Sports Network. The graphics will say NBCSN, NOT NBC Sports Network. It is a very subtle difference and the transition will happen over the next 6 months.

So the announcers will actually spell it out N B C S N similar to ESPN? Maybe it's just me but that sounds like an awkward mouthful when you say it out loud. I couldn't care less what they call the channel but I do wonder why they would bother.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

This is HUGE news :p :D . It will take more than just saying N-B-C-S-N to compete with the giant that's for sure.

So the announcers will actually spell it out N B C S N similar to ESPN? Maybe it's just me but that sounds like an awkward mouthful when you say it out loud.
This. Saying a five letters as letters is a mouthful, and most people are going to call it "NBC Sports Network" or "NBC Sports" anyway.

I couldn't care less what they call the channel but I do wonder why they would bother.

Simple. Too many MBAs. People with nothing to do have to do something to justify their existence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts