NBC Trying To Keep Jay Leno In The Fold Post February

Leno could probably make a fortune doing stand up in Las Vegas. He could do a show 5 nights a week.

You mean ANOTHER fortune? After the fortune he made after the fortune he made after.....

Have you seen his car collection? Motorcycles? How about his collection of steam engines?

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

You mean ANOTHER fortune? After the fortune he made after the fortune he made after.....

Have you seen his car collection? Motorcycles? How about his collection of steam engines?

I believe he said he has never spent any of the money he has made from the Tonight Show. He only lives off the money he makes from his standup.

I believe he said he has never spent any of the money he has made from the Tonight Show. He only lives off the money he makes from his standup.

Really? That surprises me. Maybe it's just me, but I don't find him all that funny. He isn't good a delivering a line, and often repeats it, as if that makes it funnier.

I like Jay and Jim. I think Jim will do fine in Jay's spot when he replaces him. I can see Fox wanting Jay and NBC paying Jay to stay off competing networks so that Jim gets off the ground at the new slot.

I think it's great how Jay has preserved all of those antique vehicles and steam engines.

Am sure you meant the fortune he made off interest on his fortune. The dude's loaded, spent and invested wisely. He wont be hurting when he retires.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts