NBC's Premier League Live Extra Time

I also emailed corporate and got no reply. :(

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I think are emails are in the same place as the voom emails deleted. I still feel dish has done a poor job regarding these channels.

And where in England are you from mruk69? I am from the other side of The Mersey (The Wirral) and I am an Everton fan which is why I am very pissed of with Dish.

I think are emails are in the same place as the voom emails deleted. I still feel dish has done a poor job regarding these channels.

And where in England are you from mruk69? I am from the other side of The Mersey (The Wirral) and I am an Everton fan which is why I am very pissed of with Dish.

I am Melton Mowbray, Leics (home of the Pork Pie and Stilton Cheese). Big time Man Utd fan for 38 yrs, but enjoy watching all the games. especially when Scouserpool is losing ;)

Too bad for you. I noticed that the first couple Everton games were on PLET / Live Extra and not assigned to a channel. I hope for your sake they get a Toffees game on NBCSN pretty soon. They're a great team for neutrals too. Always competitive and exciting to watch.

I saw that NBC plans to have all the games available on demand on NBC Live Extra... but there is no released timeline for when that will be available.

Too bad for you. I noticed that the first couple Everton games were on PLET / Live Extra and not assigned to a channel. I hope for your sake they get a Toffees game on NBCSN pretty soon. They're a great team for neutrals too. Always competitive and exciting to watch.

I hope so too. It be even better if the muppets at Dish got themselves together just like everyone else did. I am getting ready too put my pc into my tv thanks Dish.

Anyone heard anything?? I got a stock letter back from Dish Care, which made it sound as if I was requesting 1 channel, even though I explained the whole "extra time" and "live extra" concept in my original email. I've been researching the competition, and it sounds like for my area (Chicago suburbs) the best option is DirecTv. I've got Uverse and Comcast in the house for broadband, but they are either missing channels I want, or the channels are in SD.
I'm in the same boat as you. I will miss Redzone but I chose to have Extra Time over Redzone channel. Now I have neither.

As a UTD fan I doubt I will miss any MU game. I can connect my laptop to my tv remotely but prefer to watch in HD.
Dish needs to pull their finger out with this one.

Gave up on Dish regarding this matter right after they deleted my post with over 9 pages of replies on the official Dish forum. They did apologize saying it was deleted in error but I realized they weren't serious about carrying those channels since I was asking from early July with no definitive answer for a month. Direct gave me a good deal, even $200 to pay my cancellation penalty with Dish. Got Direct installed today and not only did I get the Extra Time channels, but better pq which I've been complaining to Dish about, almost $400 of savings in my first year bill, with another $240 - $300 in the second year. I haven't even listed the other goodies like free NFL Sunday Ticket, better VOD library and free premium movie channels for 9 months.

I tried voicing my concerns with Dish for months and since they refused to listen I voiced it finally with my wallet. I figure Dish won't miss my $140 per month but I do recommend to other ops here to consider now voicing your disapproval with your wallets. It probably won't help in this situation in the short term but hopefully it will help change the culture of Dish management to pay a little more attention to their customers valid concerns. But maybe someone from DIRT can explain how it is economically feasible for Dish to lose a customer who's paying $140 per month who was just looking for simple answers to if channels carried by your major competitors will be carried and free replacement of a malfunctioning Hopper 2K to HWS (More details on this will be posted in another thread).

Could someone from DIRT please clear this up for once and for all: apparently people are reporting that on Facebook, Dish has now come foward and said that they WON'T have the Premier League Extra Time channels until next season!
If this is indeed the case, please just confirm it, so those of us that want these channels can make other arrangements. I've been waiting until after the first couple of weeks of the season hoping Dish might add these channels, but that now looks unlikely??

Thankyou

As a UTD fan I doubt I will miss any MU game. I can connect my laptop to my tv remotely but prefer to watch in HD.
Dish needs to pull their finger out with this one.

Too me this whole situation from Dish just tells me the following:-

1 Dish Senior management does not care about the situation

2 Charlie and co are heading dish in the wrong direction

3 Dish looks stupid against it rivals

4 Dirt team keeps posting fake and false information in social team platforms.

Too me Dish just looks stupid in the whole situation.

Too me this whole situation from Dish just tells me the following:-

1 Dish Senior management does not care about the situation

2 Charlie and co are heading dish in the wrong direction

3 Dish looks stupid against it rivals

4 Dirt team keeps posting fake and false information in social team platforms.

Too me Dish just looks stupid in the whole situation.

We understand your concern and have provided all of the updates we have received. The last update that we received was "A solution is being worked on to have the games delivered to live TV in the future". At this time we do not know if this means this season or for future season. I apologize for any confusion our messaging on Facebook, Twitter and other sites has caused. We will share any updates as we receive them.

We understand your concern and have provided all of the updates we have received. The last update that we received was "A solution is being worked on to have the games delivered to live TV in the future". At this time we do not know if this means this season or for future season. I apologize for any confusion our messaging on Facebook, Twitter and other sites has caused. We will share any updates as we receive them.

Can you provide any info on when dish plans to put this channel into AT200 pack.

Can you provide any info on when dish plans to put this channel into AT200 pack.
Just take it to mean "soon". As in, who knows. Until then, take advantage of access to Live Extra. Watched a great set piece take Stoke over West Ham to start the season 2-0-1.

Two weekends with Extra Time channels on Directv and now finally working NBC app has been great. Ability to record all games and watch them later was what I was looking for. Glad I made the switch to Direct. Their handling of sports programming is definitely a lot better than Dish. A week of watching US Open tennis and Premier League has made this sports loving family why we chose Dish over Direct initially. Oh yeah, the Hopper. .... if only Direct could replicate that box with their better pq and programming, my tv watching would be perfect. The Genie is not bad but it's definitely not a Hopper replacement.

Two weekends with Extra Time channels on Directv and now finally working NBC app has been great. Ability to record all games and watch them later was what I was looking for. Glad I made the switch to Direct. Their handling of sports programming is definitely a lot better than Dish. A week of watching US Open tennis and Premier League has made this sports loving family why we chose Dish over Direct initially. Oh yeah, the Hopper. .... if only Direct could replicate that box with their better pq and programming, my tv watching would be perfect. The Genie is not bad but it's definitely not a Hopper replacement.
No games this weekend, so we'll show up at your place the following weekend. Make sure you get enough wings. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)