NCAA 2009-2010 The Bowls

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
In college, the Coach always has the leverage.
In the Pro's the players do.
They players also make more money than the coaches so they normally feel they don't need a coach or any advice for that matter. Thats not ALL players, but there are enough of them that feel that way.

Which is a major reason that I prefer the college game.

He's a jerk because he won't smile ? :rolleyes:

He's a great coach, like it or not, he wins everywhere he goes . (in college).

Bilacheck never smiles, is he a jerk because of it too ?

Yes. IMO, it just doesn't appear that he enjoys himself. Maybe that's his personality, but to me the combination of his off-putting personality and his brief answers in interviews, he doesn't seem like a very nice person. I never said he wasn't a good coach. I just find him unlikable.

And Yes to your other question. Belichick is a jerk too. :)

Colt McCoy Gets Engaged on Texas Football Field

Peter Berg couldn't have scripted it better.....

mccoyproposal.jpg

Colt McCoy gets engaged on Texas football field

2010 Season Opener: OSU vs. Marshall

The Buckeyes 2010 season opener has been moved to Thursday night at Ohio Stadium. They will take on the Thundering Herd of Marshall. Jim Tressel responds....

The Thursday night before Labor Day is a great night to play. To be one of the first games that kicks off the 2010 season will be exciting! The Buckeyes and the Thundering Herd will both be veteran teams, and it will be a fun night in the Horseshoe. We cannot wait to tee it up!

The Buckeyes 2010 season opener has been moved to Thursday night at Ohio Stadium. They will take on the Thundering Herd of Marshall. Jim Tressel responds....

It will be a blowout, trust me.

It will be a blowout, trust me.

You never know.

My first and only Buckeye game I attended in person was for the 2004 season opener against.... you guessed it, Marshall. The game was so close, it came down to a last second 55-yard-field goal by Mike Nugent to win the game for the Buckeyes. Also in that game, Santonio Holmes had 218 yards receiving and 2 TD's!

Last edited by a moderator:
You never know.

My first and only Buckeye game I attended in person was for the 2004 season opener against.... you guessed it, Marshall. The game was so close, it came down to a last second 55-yard-field goal by Mike Nugent to win the game for the Buckeyes. Also in that game, Santonio Holmes had 218 yards receiving and 2 TD's!

YouTube- Ohio State Vs Marshall 2004

Yeah, but this is a Marshall team that has a new head coach (Doc Holliday....how cool is that name) and this will be his first game.

You never know.

YouTube- Ohio State Vs Marshall 2004

I remember that game well :up

Always like Mike

Wonder where he went, is he currently out of the league ?
The Jets let him go when he got injured, way to stand by your guy JETS ... ugh

I remember that game well :up

Always like Mike

Wonder where he went, is he currently out of the league ?
The Jets let him go when he got injured, way to stand by your guy JETS ... ugh

Noooge is currently listed on the Arizona Cardinal's roster. I'm surprised he's never had great success in the NFL. He was as clutch of a kicker as I've ever seen in college.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)