NCAA 2013 Football Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be nice to live in the past. Those were FSU teams recovering from being run into the dirt by Bowden 2010 was Fishers first year and we had Ponder for gods sake), not even the same caliber squad as they are fielding today. So sure, if its impressive they held FSU down, I guess.

Im living in the present, and neither Baylor nor OU look good. It will be even more amusing if this senior D loses to Baylor.

That's all anyone around here ever wants to talk about. However I do get tired of all the gradeschool buillshit name calling and insults. I live in the present quite well. My predictions were Baylor would win this game 45-14 and looks like I will be right.

I have no problem with discussing the games, its too bad you couldn't see the good defense being played in the first half and the adjustments Baylors offense made that they are taking advantage of now with the QB run.

Oregon overrated..again?

Overrated? No, I think they are a top team.

Mismatched? Probably. Which is why I don't think Oregon would win a championship against a team like bama. Or lsu, or a "traditional" sec team that isn't so traditional this season.

Stanford is closer to that standard.

Hell Oregon may break it open later but I thought this before the game.

Stanford just gave up 2 quick TD's, now lead 26-20 ... onside kick to follow.

It's all over ...

26-20 final

Now, how far does Oregon drop ?
Of course with this being a Thursday game, well have to wait and see what else happens over the weekend.

Last edited:
Stanford's decision to pass on 3rd/4th down at the 6 against Utah- most inexplicably braindead decision of the season.

We're gonna end up looking at that as the "Wow, Stanford absolutely blew a chance."

Another day another season.

Been a while since I've been in here but the Big Least sucked so bad they are being disbanded, and Oregon still can't stand up after a punch in the mouth from a physical team.

Some things rarely change.

Possibly temporarily ...
Till OSU plays again.

Then again, if OSU moves up a spot, then No they won't pass them.

If Baylor passes them it may not be temporarily. Baylors next 2 games are against ranked teams in texas tech and the real osu :) and who knows texas may be ranked again by the time Baylor finishes the season against them in 4 or 5 weeks. My opinion if Baylor wins out they will definitely pass Ohio St.

If Baylor passes them it may not be temporarily. Baylors next 2 games are against ranked teams in texas tech and the real osu :) and who knows texas may be ranked again by the time Baylor finishes the season against them in 4 or 5 weeks. My opinion if Baylor wins out they will definitely pass Ohio St.
Exactly my point. SoS favors Baylor and not Ohio St. It's the reason FSU went above them, and why Baylor will as well if they win out.

Granted it's all academic if Alabama & FSU win out. Here's where a playoff would be great. Though FSU's remaining schedule won't do them any favors, and Baylor could well pass them.

Can Oklahoma hang with Baylor offensively, if Baylor gets out to a lead ?

Baylor just stopped Oklahoma 4 times inside the 10.

Not much creativity in the play calling.

Oklahoma has to have set a record in that game for most missed tackles. Baylor didn't look as good in that game as OK looked like the gang that couldn't tackle. Just an off day, from what I have seen this season, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)