NCAA 2013 Football Season

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sec rival school head coaches?
Who knows. The combo could be interesting. I'd say a few will give it a thought or two.
Considering the accusations Kiffin has leveled in the past against fellow SEC coaches when he was at Tennessee, I'd say there will be some interesting times.

I'm really surprised Saban would hire a distraction like this. Unless he sees bad times for the offense in the next year or two and wants a fall guy.

Is is just coincidence that Penn St. is bringing in a new coach who's current football team is in the middle of a rape scandal? Vanderbilt had 4 of it's players rape an unconscious girl and then leave her in a hallway. I'm not saying this is the head coaches fault at all but it's just inviting more crap media.

I can see the headlines now, "WE ARE, RAPE STATE!"

http://www.outkickthecoverage.com/the-only-logical-reason-why-nick-saban-hired-lane-kiffin.php

The only logical reason that Saban hired Kiffin

Verne Lundquist’s voice filled the cavernous underground chamber as the video played on the theater screen.

“Chris Davis! No flags! Touchdown Auburn! An answered prayer!”

“End replay,” Nick Saban said. Saban turned away from the frozen image of jubilant Auburn players.

“Show comments,” Saban said.

Poorly worded and grammatically incorrect statements flashed across dozens of monitors mounted along the walls. The phrases merged into a dizzying blur of misspellings and vulgarity.

“I hate you Sabin. Your a loser.”

Flash.

“I named my kid after you & we loze to Awbrn. You suck.”

Flash

“Your a moron. Were gonna get your trees next!! yousuck#”

“Is it time, Nick?” said a monotone but gentle female voice, like Siri’s but much hotter.

“Yes PROCESS, it is time,” Saban said. “Initiate Crimson Protocol.”

“As you wish,” the voice replied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts