NCAA 2013 Football Season

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he bringing his motorcycle with him?
I don't think so...

Pork_Chop_medium.gif

If UL hires this guy back, have lost any and all respect I had for them and so will anyone I know in Louisville.
You can lose the respect now, he accepted the job. News conference later this morning.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/10263027/louisville-cardinals-offer-job-bobby-petrino
Western Kentucky's Bobby Petrino has agreed to become Louisville's coach, even though the contract or buyout terms have not been finalized, UL athletic director Tom Jurich told ESPN.Jurich told ESPN that Petrino told him, "I don't need anything in writing; I can trust Tom."
Petrino's contract is expected to be a seven-year deal, a source told ESPN's Joe Schad.
Louisville has scheduled a 10:30 a.m. news conference Thursday to formally introduce Petrino, who will be serving his second stint as the Cards' coach. The news conference will follow a special meeting of the school's board members, who must approve the hiring.

So much for Alabama's Offence...

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...in-interviewing-for-alabama-oc-job-this-week-

Former Southern California head coach Lane Kiffin is interviewing for the Alabama offensive coordinator job as early as Thursday, according to a source.
Kiffin will visit Tuscaloosa for the interview but won't be alone in the running for the job. A long list of NFL suitors should be involved for a coveted job to replace Doug Nussmeier, who is now Michigan's offensive coordinator.

Unless Saban changes offensive style the offense will look the same as years past. That being said, me being an Aubie, I would love this hire. :)

Splain Lucy :):)

The way he has handled previous employment, as a head coach anyway, is not something that I want to subject our program to. I think he is a very good offensive mind, and he has had alot of success in that area.

However, I think the negative perception that he has among some players and recruits (and fans and boosters) could do more harm than his offense could do good.

The way he has handled previous employment, as a head coach anyway, is not something that I want to subject our program to. I think he is a very good offensive mind, and he has had alot of success in that area.

However, I think the negative perception that he has among some players and recruits (and fans and boosters) could do more harm than his offense could do good.

As A florida Fan who has to play Alabama next year... I will be writing the President of Alabama and telling him how great a hire Kiffin will be.

I will also inform him Will Muschamp is available if needed.

And reports are Bama has hired Kiffin.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Unless it hurts recruiting, which is possible, I don't see it hurting the teams performance

I'm not happy about the hire personally but as on OC only, I'm not disappointed at all.

This move I guess shows Saban is not going more spread like many thought. He has run the same offense as bama's for years. The offensive coordinator under Saban will run plays under the Saban umbrella similar to when Stallings was there.

I've got to scratch my head (and smile). His numbers this year before he was let go (kicked off the bus lol) were awful. 10-9 against Wash. St.??

Rival schools will certainly used his vol days and train wreck at sc against him. Don't think many SEC head coaches are losing sleep over this hire.:)

Sec rival school fans? Probably not.

Sec rival school head coaches?
Who knows. The combo could be interesting. I'd say a few will give it a thought or two.

I know the next Third Saturday in October will be interesting.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)