NCAA College Basketball 2009-10 Season

HUUUGGEEEEE!! Win for the 'Cuse. Down 14-0 to start the game.....they outscored/mauled/manhandled the HATED the Hoyas 73-42 the rest of the game for the win. THE most impressive win of the year in my book for the 'Cuse. It's one thing to beat the Hoyas after trailing by 14 to start the game, it's another to totally dominate them the way they did.

HUUUGGEEEEE!! Win for the 'Cuse. Down 14-0 to start the game.....they outscored/mauled/manhandled the HATED the Hoyas 73-42 the rest of the game for the win. THE most impressive win of the year in my book for the 'Cuse. It's one thing to beat the Hoyas after trailing by 14 to start the game, it's another to totally dominate them the way they did.

That was impressive. I thought for sure that they would lose that game so I stopped watching it.

Watchable games tonight:

7:00 PM Miami (FL)-Maryland ESPN U
7:00 PM Michigan St-Michigan ESPN
8:00 PM Kansas St-Baylor FS SW, FS KC, ESPN Full Court
9:00 PM Kentucky-South Carolina ESPN

Enjoy!

Sandra

Watchable games tonight:

7:00 PM Miami (FL)-Maryland ESPN U
7:00 PM Michigan St-Michigan ESPN
8:00 PM Kansas St-Baylor FS SW, FS KC, ESPN Full Court
9:00 PM Kentucky-South Carolina ESPN

Enjoy!

Sandra
Not only has Carolina fallen out of the Top 25 but now we don't even make Sandra's watchable games list. ;)

Not only has Carolina fallen out of the Top 25 but now we don't even make Sandra's watchable games list. ;)

Oh how the mighty have fallen! I'm the UNC recovery will take a nano-second compared to the tribulations of my alma mater...

Rhode Island-Dayton is a watchable game as well, but unfortunately it's not on a national channel...only Cox Sports New England and an over the air station in Ohio. Cannot imagine why ESPN Full Court did not pick it up...it picks up everything else. :(

Sandra

Pop that champagne, Bobby Knight! You still are the coach of the last single-season team to run the table wire-to-wire in college hoops.

Third time a #1 team goes down, but this is far and away the most shocking.

I honestly didn't expect South Carolina to be the next giant slayer. The teams that beat the other #1's are very good teams-
K-State is hard to beat at home and Tennessee has been strong under Bruce Pearl- but this caught me by surprise.

What a night.

The chickens beat Kentucky.

Carolina finally won a game by beating NC State. Ranked or not we own them.

Pop that champagne, Bobby Knight! You still are the coach of the last single-season team to run the table wire-to-wire in college hoops.

Third time a #1 team goes down, but this is far and away the most shocking.

I honestly didn't expect South Carolina to be the next giant slayer. The teams that beat the other #1's are very good teams-
K-State is hard to beat at home and Tennessee has been strong under Bruce Pearl- but this caught me by surprise.

What a night.

The chickens beat Kentucky.

Carolina finally won a game by beating NC State. Ranked or not we own them.

I think that makes 3 games in a row they have lost to SC. I knew the snake would finally bite them if they kept trying to wait till the end of the game to win.

As I said earlier, those conference away games will get you sooner or later.

In November and December the big boys can dictate who they play, where they play, etc. With lots of friendly whistles...;)

Once you go on the road in conference, the truth comes out. But that does not mean Texas, Kentucky, etc. are not great teams. They just cannot win every game. Nobody can.

Sandra

As I said earlier, those conference away games will get you sooner or later.

In November and December the big boys can dictate who they play, where they play, etc. With lots of friendly whistles...;)

Once you go on the road in conference, the truth comes out. But that does not mean Texas, Kentucky, etc. are not great teams. They just cannot win every game. Nobody can.

Sandra

SC had a bunch of friendly whistles and some that should have been called on them.

SC had a bunch of friendly whistles and some that should have been called on them.

That happens everywhere, and that's the whole point...eventually teams have to play in hostile environments. Even great teams like Texas and Kentucky.

Sandra

LSU's Tiger Stadium to Feature Purple Field Turf in '10

Tiger Woods Will Play Masters

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)