NCAA Football 2007-08

I'm just raggin' on Georgia because they keep whining. I know they'll be a force to reckon with next year. :)
I know.
I think it's funny to hear people whine that they didn't make it into the MNC game. I've made the argument here why LSU & Ohio St (among others) were more worthy. I'm happy with the #2 ranking behind LSU.

I would have loved it if Kentucky had managed to hold on against Tennessee, and allow Georgia to go to the SEC championship game.
That would have been a game to watch. My father and I both agreed that that game would have been the true National Championship Game. The MNC just being a formality as either would crush Ohio St.
With the defenses on the 2 teams, it would have been tough to guess who would have won. A shame that the schedule didn't have them playing this year.

Michigan coach Rodriguez says that Mario Manningham, Arrington, and QB Ryan Mallet have left the team. Manningham and Arrington are expected to enter the NFL draft, and Mallet will be transferring. This leaves a major hole at those positions, so don't look for a pre-season top ten rating.

Mcfadden following in the foot steps of several other athletes that think they are invincible?

Videos | Channel 7

They will start to understand once they make the pro's and find out that the guy that was wide open in college, now cannot get open in the pros.

That said, usually RB is the easiest position to come into and play effectivly.

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)