NCAA Football 2008-09 Season

With TT beating their first ranked opponent so handidly, this upcoming game now has legs.

That would be an understatement.

If Texas wins today (and I hope they do), Gameday will 100% be in Lubbock, which I predicted in July.

Gameday better not wimp out and go to the Cocktail Party in Jacksonville- unbeaten vs. unbeaten or two losses combined?

We've got an upset, though not a seismic one ala USC/Oregon State.

Indiana beats Northwestern- IMO, I thought the Hoosiers could make another bowl game. This is a season-saver- let's see if they can build on this momentum.

We've got an upset, though not a seismic one ala USC/Oregon State.

Indiana beats Northwestern- IMO, I thought the Hoosiers could make another bowl game. This is a season-saver- let's see if they can build on this momentum.

Hoosiers first win since Sept. 6.

Tech's dominance over Kansas today is much more impressive than what USC did to Wazzu.

It's one thing to rack up 69 against the most pathetic team in college football; it's another to score 63 on the road against a ranked team that won last year's Orange Bowl.

STATEMENT win for Texas Tech.

david1314, you said "Texas Tech is a huge fraud. My guess is 4 losses in the 4 Games listed above and a 5th loss in a minor bowl game."

David, I have something for you:

Pie_01.JPG

LSU has a biggie with Georgia.

Wherefort art thou, mccoy?

I'm here. Bad start for the Tigers (pick six) but nice follow-up drive. 7-7 early in the first. Hope the defense is there today, and hope our QB got whatever the crap that is out of his system. :mad:
Nice win for TT today Sabres. Starting to have a little more faith in your prediction - will know better next week. :D

Carolina hammers BC 45-24. 3 more picks for the defense that leads the nation in INT's, and Hakeem Nicks with 4 TD's. Yeah, he'll be playing on Sundays. All that after spotting BC an early 10-0 lead.

Mc Nabb's Yard Vandalized

Alonzo Mourning retires

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)