NCAA Football 2008-09 Season

While it's not a game with top-10 implications, I saw a score I never thought I would see in my lifetime:

Baylor is leading Nebraska 20-17 at halftime IN LINCOLN!

Baylor is WINNING on the road in Nebraska. This is one of those 'I thought it would never happen in my lifetime' moments.

I sure hope that BC enjoyed their one week in the top 25!

For anders, this makes up for his 'Texas Tech will lose to their ranked opponents' B.S.

They are up 49-14- I believe someone in Tar Heel blue owes me an apology!

HOW BOUT THEM RED RAIDERS?!

Sabres,

TT can name the score against Kansas!

anders, david- I have a gift for you:

Pie_01.JPG

All week long I heard most of you saying that Tech's a fraud, has no defense, hasn't played anybody.

They are playing a ranked team, ON THE ROAD, that won the Orange Bowl last year and are up 56-14!

HOW BOUT THEM RED RAIDERS?!

BTW, Hitachi- you getting SCARED? You have to go ON THE ROAD to Lubbock, where defenses go to die!

P.S. That walk-on kicker student- 6-6 in extra points.

Let's face it folks, Sabres was RIGHT about Texas Tech.

You don't lead, 56-14 in the third quarter- ON THE ROAD- against a QUALITY opponent if you're not good. Sorry guys ...........they're for REAL!!!

Wisconsin up on Illinois, 20-17 with about 9 minutes left in the 4th. Badgers still looking for their first Big Ten win!

63-14, Tech.

BRING ON THE LONGHORNS!

With TT beating their first ranked opponent so handidly, this upcoming game now has legs. I am still not "crowning their asses" though as I predicted earlier that TT would have no problem this week. It's the next 3 weeks will reveal a lot about the Red Raiders.

63-14 Texas Tech! Call of the dogs for God's sake Red Raiders! The poor Jayhawks are looking like fools in front of their homecoming crowd!

It's called making a statement.

Tech has been run off the field on the road in recent years- Mizzou last year, Texas in 2005 and 2007.

They are sending a message: "Texas, we ain't scared!"

Mc Nabb's Yard Vandalized

Alonzo Mourning retires

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)